l2powerd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l2powerd

Welcome in the Power server.The L ][ Power Server is one of the newest Servers.Our Rates :::: Exp:150x Sp:150x Adena:200x Party:3x.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Host Of Patch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fabius

The Host Of Patch Empty
PostSubject: The Host Of Patch   The Host Of Patch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:45 am

Well,U have to change the host Cause some friends of me want to join to the server but the patches cannot finish it causes an Error thanks...!
Back to top Go down
Fabryka

Fabryka

The Host Of Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host Of Patch   The Host Of Patch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:41 pm

I think U talking about kamael patch right?
I download it but it takes long time cuz U can download 1 file for some time in mega upload if U havent premium acc...
If U have good connection upload it to any server like "yousendit.com" and post links here... i tryed it but 100mb for me its 1.3h ... and i can do nothing when i uploading... so sorry but i cant do it...
Back to top Go down
fabius

The Host Of Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host Of Patch   The Host Of Patch Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:46 am

Some friends called me and said to me that they cant Finish DL Cause is causes an Error
And i think that this patch is completely noob cause 1 patch with everything it would be better than 4 files...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Host Of Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host Of Patch   The Host Of Patch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Host Of Patch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
l2powerd :: Lineage][ Powerd :: Main Forum-
Jump to: